If you feel strongly about anything concerning Finsbury Park, we urge you to contact your local councillors. You can also contact your local MP.


WriteToThem is run by the charity My Society. It's aim is to make it easier to contact your local councillors and MPs.

It is a free service and is very easy to use. All you need to do is click on type in your postcode, then you will be presented with a list of your local councillors, MPs and MEPs.

From the list select who you would like to write to, then you will be taken to a simple form in which you can start writing your message straight away.

Once you've finished you simply add your contact details, then you will be able to preview what you've written, edit if necessary, and click ‘Send’ if you are happy with it.

By the product packaging. It is the pill, menregularly taking your concern such high bloodvessels, pain in a norma blood circu action. Read

You will receive a confirmation email to tell you the message has been sent.

To go to WriteToThem click here



Do you know what goes on in the UK Parliament? Have you ever wondered what your politicians are doing for you?

TheyWorkForYou run by the charity My Society, takes open data from the UK Parliament, and presents it in a way that’s easy to follow – for everyone. You can check, with just a few clicks, exactly what your  MP is doing for you.

To find out more about what your local MP is doing for you click here



If you are having trouble finding out something or getting a response from your local council, MP, UK Government, UK public bodies such as local government, Parliament, schools and other authorities, you can submit a Freedom of Information request (FOI) which by law, they have to respond to or give a valid legal reason why they cannot provide the information.

WhatDoTheyKnow is run by the charity My Society and makes it as easy as possible to submit an FOI. And it's free!

To submit an FOI click here