The big day is almost here. A chance for our case to be heard in court. Please come along and support us if you can.
The hearing will take place on Wednesday 8th June at the Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London WC2A 2LL.
For directions click: https://goo.gl/maps/E2Cy3Zr6QdJ2
The hearing will be held in court room 19 at 11:30 am before Mr Justice Supperstone. There will be another hearing before ours which is listed for an hour. The Judge has already indicated that he is prepared to stay on past the usual 4:15 pm closing time in the event that the case before ours goes on for longer than expected.
You can enter at anytime during the hearing and don’t have to be there at the beginning to gain access. Someone at the front desk of the main hall will be able to direct you to your court room. Once you are there, you are allowed to exit and re-enter the court room during the hearing, but please remember to bow to the judge when you do!
You can read our Wireless Campaign story so far by clicking on the following links:
- Wireless Festival 2016 Application
- Our Challenge To The Wireless Festival 2016 Application
- Stop Wireless Festival in Finsbury Park: Update
- Haringey Council Confirm Wireless Despite Huge Public Opposition
- Extraordinary General Meeting
- Say No to Wireless in Finsbury Park: We’re Live!
- The Friends of Finsbury Park V Haringey Council: Update
- The Friends Move a Step Closer to Judicial Review Over Wireless
- Wireless 2016 Update: The Friends Issue Judicial Review Proceedings
- Wireless Update: Court Date Set For 8th June!