I can confirm that we now have our court dates so our case will be heard Wednesday 8th June, before Wireless 2016 is due to take place.
Without the help and support of all of you who have contributed we would not have been able to get to this far. We now have less than a month to raise as much money as we can towards our legal fees, so please pledge whatever you can and spread the word by sharing this link https://www.crowdjustice.co.uk/case/save-finsbury-park/
As an essential next stage to our campaign and the future of the park, we will soon be launching a Finsbury Park fundraising initiative, commencing with a public survey.
This will inform us further on what the next steps are in terms of encouraging people to visit the park and how we can take care of it. It will also help us engage more people.
We will be launching the public survey very soon. Hardcopies will also be available at a number of outlets within the Finsbury Park area. We will be publishing the list on our website as well.
You can read our Wireless Campaign story so far by clicking on the following links:
- Wireless Festival 2016 Application
- Our Challenge To The Wireless Festival 2016 Application
- Stop Wireless Festival in Finsbury Park: Update
- Haringey Council Confirm Wireless Despite Huge Public Opposition
- Extraordinary General Meeting
- Say No to Wireless in Finsbury Park: We’re Live!
- The Friends of Finsbury Park V Haringey Council: Update
- The Friends Move a Step Closer to Judicial Review Over Wireless
- Wireless 2016 Update: The Friends Issue Judicial Review Proceedings
- Wireless Update: Court Date Set For 8th June!
Thank you again for your continued support,
Chair – The Friends of Finsbury Park